I saw this article and was inspired to go grocery shopping, in the hopes that I could eat my way through this not-quite diet:
So I tried to be good yesterday, and loaded my lunchbox with lettuce, red and yellow peppers, honey tomatoes, grilled pesto chicken breast, some croutons and nuts, squeezed a lemon over it and packed my decaf nespresso kosong.
Then I dutifully munched my way through the very colourful salad, all through a lecture on taxation. By the end of the lecture, I was full, but sadly not satisfied.
So when I got home I made myself a yummy bowl of indomie goreng. Mmmmm….
- Whole Foods: Grill Once, Eat All Week (fox2now.com)
- Oh, I’ll just have a salad…. (half-the-girl.com)
- Pressed this: Honey-Chile-Ginger Grilled Chicken and Peach Salad – Health.com (enterfitness.wordpress.com)
- Fast-Food Fitness: Your food court favorites reviewed and rated (judefensor.wordpress.com)
- Meal Plan Monday, on Tuesday (freshfoodperspectives.typepad.com)